Vacation rentals in London
In the recent years it became more popular to rent self-catering accommodation in the UK for holidays and short let, travellers who are going on vacations prefer to rent holiday apartments for short term stay. Vacation home rentals can be owners` houses, which are usually nicely furnished and fully self contained, but in London short letting business is more developed and there are professional rental agencies that are letting properties for short term. Short Let London is one of them and as being one of largest letting managements in London would be happy to give some tips to tourists and holiday makers about vacation rentals in London.
– Short let apartments and holiday flats are fully furnished and self-contained; bed linens, blankets and towels are provided so you do not need to overload your luggage with these items. However, keep in mind that most of the vacation rentals do not provide toiletries so it is better to check these points with an agency before you travel.
– Self-catering accommodation gives you an opportunity to cook your own meals at home, by not eating out every night you are saving for few nice restaurants` meals. Vacation home will have a fully equipped kitchen, which is supplied with kitchenware (pots, pans, cutlery, plates etc.), fridge, oven and microwave.
– Short term accommodation and private London rental flats are a cheaper option than major London hotels, so this is a convenient solution for travellers on a budget. If you want to save even more it is worth considering renting with a group of friends, the rate per night might be higher but if you split the total rent between all of you it will be much more affordable.
– Do not forget to ask short rental agent about bills, whether they are included and what heating system is installed in the flat. Usually agencies also provide internet or Wi-Fi, but this is optional extras that you might have to pay for. Landline and telephone facilities are uncommon though.
– Renting a vacation flat and holiday apartments in London you should use a chance to experience the life of locals, so try to explore the surrounding area – go to the local restaurants and pubs or buy food from the supermarkets. Whether you want to stay on a quiet residential street or if you prefer a busy high road where local amenities will be on your doorstep – there is something for everyone on London`s property rental market.
– Check how far rental apartments are from the public transport (busses or underground), in London this should not be a problem as you can get anywhere you need by public transport. Short Let London apartments are located minutes away from underground stations as having good transportation links is vital.
Short Let London would be happy to assist you further and give any advice during you holiday and short stay in London.
Contact Short Let London team if you need any help or want to rent budget self-catering accommodation, we will provide you with short rental flats in London and London apartments for short let (www.shortlet-london.com).