Vacation Rental Channel Managers
What is a Channel Manager for Vacation Rentals?
A vacation rental channel manager is an important distribution tool for property managers. It will assist in displaying properties across a number of vacation rental channels, portals, popular listing sites and online travel agencies (known as OTAs). These include Airbnb, Booking.com, the Expedia and TripAdvisor networks and other guest booking platforms.
Providers will typically distribute your property listings and update availability calendars across anything from 5-50 partner websites.
All information is easily managed by from the one channel management portal which will, in turn, ensure that guest reservations and property information are quickly updated and consistent across all online platforms.
This is especially important for busy vacation rental managers with numerous properties as it reduces the time it takes to update all listings across the internet.
Compare Channel Managers
The Best Vacation Rental Channel Managers
Here is a selection of just some of the leading vacation rental channel manager systems for property managers and vacation rental owners.
Hosthub is the top rated channel manager for vacation rentals based on reviews across multiple review sites.
With 24/7 customer support, 200+ 2-way channels and their industry leading Zero Double Booking Guarantee, they claim to offer the best experience a channel manager can offer.
Established in 2017, they already manage thousands of properties across 92 countries and are growing fast. They have taken a fresh approach to channel management making it easy and affordable for every owner or manager, without requiring lengthy training sessions or many hours of onboarding. It’s almost like magic!
Synchronisation/Connections: They synchronize availability and rates, 2-way and near real time with ALL channels.
Synchronisation Update Speed: Under 2 minutes for ALL channels.
On-Boarding Duration: Less than 15 minutes initial setup, almost instant for every new property.
- Expense Management
- Automated Messaging
- Team management
- Multi-user accounts
- Detailed reports
- Stats and charts
- Mobile friendly web app
- Multi calendar
- Public calendars and private icals
- Months with no activity are FREE
- Easy setup - Easy to use
- 24/7 support
- Ζero double booking guarantee
- Multiple configuration support
- Bulk discounts
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: Abritel.fr, Agoda, Airbnb, Alargo, AlugueTemporada, AmazingAccom, Arendoo, Asiayo, Atraveo, Aura, Bedandbreakfast.eu, Belgie-Vakantiehuis, Bookabach, Booking.com, Bud and breakfast, Canopy and Stars, Casas Rurales, Case Vacanza, Cities Reference, Coolstays, Dobovo, Domy-letniskowe.com, E-domizil, Ebab, Expedia Group, Ferienhausmiete.de, FeWo-Direkt, Flipkey (Tripadvisor), GlampingHub, HawaiiChee, Hipcamp, HolidayLettings, holidayhouses.co.nz, Homelidays, Homestay, Hotels.com, Houfy, House Trip, Kaguaruoo, kid and coe, Kopa, Kurzzeitmiete, Lefkada Rentals, MagicStay, misterbnb, Morning Croissant, Natuurhuisje.nl, Niumba, Nursesbnb, Only-apartments, Orbitz, Ostrovok, Planyo, Plum Guide, Resido, Riparide, Simply Owners, Smiling House, Stay Bonanza, Stay One Degree, Stayz, Theater Digs Booker, Tourist, Paradise, Travelocity, Travelmob, Travelstaytion, Tripadvisor, TripConnect Cost per Click, Uluwatu, Vacation Home Rentals, Vacation Rentals, Vacation2Cyprus, Vakantiehuisnu.nl, Vrbo, Wotif, Avantio, Beds24, BookingAutomation, BookingPal, Discoveroom, GODO, HostAway, Orbirental, Rentability, Streamline VRS, WebHotelier, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Wix, Squarespace, Magento, Kentico, Sitecore
Lodgify leads the way in faultless synchronization and robust channel management. They provide support to thousands of vacation rentals in over 170 countries with all of the top OTAs.
☆Named Preferred Software Partner by Airbnb, Vrbo & Booking.com☆
Lodgify offers two-way synchronization so you can eliminate the need to manually update any external calendars and avoid double bookings.
Synchronization/Connections: Lodgify integrates via API and real-time synchronization with the top vacation rental channels (Airbnb, HomeAway/Vrbo, Booking.com and Expedia). This includes bookings, availability, rates, images & descriptions, messages and listings.
Synchronization Update Speed: near real-time
Onboarding Duration: Almost immediate
- Dynamic pricing integration with PriceLabs and Beyond Pricing
- Vacation rental website templates and website builder
- Fully integrated booking engine with built-in payment system
- Centralized reservation system
- Task management
- Accounting and reporting
- Three subscription plans tailored to your needs
Listing Sites/Partner Channels:
- API and real-time syncs with: Airbnb, HomeAway, Vrbo, Expedia and Booking.com
- iCal synchronization with: 9Flats, Airbnb, Apartments Unlimited, Arbitel, Atraveo, Be My Guest, Booking.com, CitiesReference, Expedia, Flipkey, Holiday Velvet, HolidayLettings, HomeAway, Homelidays, Hotels.com, Hotelbeds, Housetrip, Lastminute.com, Loving Apartments, Only Apartments, Owners Direct, Room-O-Rama, Stayz.com.au, Superhog, Top Rural, TripAdvisor, Trivago, TUI, WayToStay, Wimdu, and any other channel with iCal integration
- Integrated with: Chekin, Google Analytics, Lynx, Mailchimp, PriceLabs, Revyoos Superhog, Segment, Zapier
Hostfully provides an innovative cloud-based Property Management Platform that automates vacation rental companies workflows, helping them focus on hospitality rather than operations.
☆ VRMB Keystone Award: Vacation Rental Property Management Software - 1-50 Properties (North America) ☆
Hostfully software offers its own channel manager, pipeline management, multi-channel calendar, unified inbox, automated messaging, 30+ best-in-class integrated partners including dynamic pricing, payment processing, cleaning management, accounting, home automation and more.
Synchronization/Connections: Secure and reliable Two-Way API connections synchronizing availability, rates, descriptions, property information, amenities and photos. Hostfully also supports the importing and exporting of iCal calendar data.
Synchronization Update Speed: Sync speed depends on the channel. It is instant (real time) for Airbnb and Booking. Other channels, like HomeAway / Vrbo have real time syncing for availability, but other updates like photos and descriptions happen once or twice a day.
On-boarding Duration: can be as little as 1 hour, varying based on the client’s requirements.
- Central reservation system
- Two-way calendar synchronization
- Channel Management with direct API connections
- Integration with 30+ partners (dynamic pricing, payment processing, cleaning management, accounting, home automation and more)
- Unified Inbox
- Automated Messaging
- Platform for Upselling
- Direct Booking Website
- Integration with your website
- Owner Portal
- Owner’s Adjustments (expenses)
- Pipeline Management
- Analytics and Reporting
- Customer Data Management
- Property Data Management
Direct 2-Way API Connections: Airbnb, Booking.com, Vrbo Network (including HomeAway, Homelidays, Abritel, OwnersDirect), TripAdvisor Network (including FlipKey/HolidayLettings/Housetrip), HomeToGo, Holidu, Misterb&b and Tripvillas. (Expedia coming soon!)
Channel Managers Integrated: Lodgable, Rentals United, BookingPal, NextPax, Cubilis.
Hostfully Guidebooks: Easily create guidebooks for your guests and upgrade your hospitality right away. Spend less time on guest communications and increase your average reviews providing all property information, house manual and local recommendations through a simple URL.
Hostfully’s dashboard allows you to manage the digital and print version of all your guidebooks at the same time. It works with any property management software and does not require your guest to download an app for a single experience.
Using the Hostfully’s Guidebooks, you can also create a new streamline of revenues for your company by up-selling services directly to your guests through the Marketplace.
- Up to 5 listings $100/month
- $20 per listing up to 20 listings
- $10 per listing 21 to 100 listings
- $5 per listing 101 to 249 listings
- Over 250 listings get a quote from us
Set Up Fees: No setup fees, no commission, no hidden charges. We’ll also help you to get started just let us know what we can do.
Free Trial: 14-day free trial
Free demo: We can conduct an online demo at your convenience
Onboarding Training: We offer unlimited support via live chat and onboarding video calls.
Uplisting is the only tool you need to set your short-term (vacation) rentals on autopilot. Save hours every week, without having to pay commission on your bookings and eliminate human error.
Uplisting is geared towards saving you time, helping you generate more revenue and optimizing guest satisfaction.
Uplisting is an official software partner of Airbnb, Booking.com and Vrbo. We connect directly via an API/XML automatically syncing all your bookings instantly, double bookings are a thing of the past. Our customers have rated us on average 4.9*/5* on all the large review websites and you can read more about what our customers think here.
Who is Uplisting for?
- Short-term (Vacation) rental property managers from 1 to 1000’s of properties
- Property managers looking to grow their business using the best scaling software available
- Property managers who want to increase their direct bookings
- Property managers who want to make double bookings a thing of the past
- Property managers who want to automate tedious, mundane, repetitive tasks
If that sounds like you sign up for a 14-day free trial today.
Onboarding: Sign up for a free trial and import your Airbnb listings via read-only for a risk-free account setup. Uplisting won’t make any changes while you are in read-only mode this just gives you the ability to see how Uplisting works with your properties and you can disconnect this instantly.
Synchronisation/Connections: Realtime API/XML connections with Airbnb, Booking.com, Vrbo and through Uplisting’s direct booking website feature. We also connect via iCal to hundreds of other booking sites.
Synchronisation Update Speed: Instant sync with Airbnb, Booking.com, Vrbo and your direct booking website.
Onboarding Training: Our platform is designed to be intuitive, however we also provide 1-1 training to you and your team for free.
Support: Best in class (check our customer reviews) support through live chat and email. Schedule as many onboarding video calls as you need. Manage over 50 properties? Schedule a monthly call with a dedicated account manager.
- 0% commission on bookings
- Multi calendar
- Unified inbox
- Direct booking website (optimised for mobile)
- Guest payment plans (one of the best ways to increase direct booking conversions)
- Automated guest reviews
- Automated security deposit collection
- Guest identity verification
- Cleaning scheduler
- Smart pricing (Increase prices depending on channel commission)
- Automated guest messaging
- Guest payment links
- eSignature rental agreement
- Owner portal
- Enquiry auto-responder
- Downloadable reports
- Zapier connection
- Leads as a service - low-risk online marketing service.
- Integrations with Keydata, Pricelabs, and more. If you need a specific integration get in touch with us.
Pricing: iGMS is free for up to 4 property listings. iGMS pricing starts at $20.00 per month per property or $1 per booked night (low-season offer).
Set Up Fees: No set up fees, commissions or additional fees.
Free Trial: A free 14-day trial is available (no credit card required)
Free Demo: Request a demo on igms.com. During the demonstration session our specialist will show you around the system, walk you through the process of integration, offer suggestions on how iGMS can best work for you and answer all your questions.
Mobile App: Yes
iGMS is a vacation rental software that helps hosts to effectively handle day-to-day short-term rental management tasks.
The software enables users to operate all Airbnb, Booking, HomeAway & Vrbo accounts via a single interface, with access to the same advanced functionality through the mobile app. There’s automated messaging for easier guest communication and reviews, templates, tools for team management and pricing management, and much more besides.
iGMS is free for up to 4 property listings and a free 14-day trial is available (no credit card required) for hosts with 5+ properties.
Synchronisation/Connections: iGMS is an all-in-one vacation rental software with direct integration to major platforms such as Airbnb/Booking/HomeAway/Vrbo. iGMS provides native automated guest communication and reviews, team management, channel management, and financial reporting. Now you can manage all of your Airbnb, HomeAway & Vrbo accounts via one single interface and access all of the advanced features, such as automated messaging, guest reviews, pricing & team management, and much, much more.
- Native automated messaging (auto communication at check-in, check- out, etc.)
- Management of multiple accounts (no need to login/logout every time)
- Multi-calendar (keep track of bookings and day-to-day activities)
- Smart pricing automation
- Operational tasks (to-do notes and tasks for each booking)
- Team management (access to support staff for easy coordination)
- Automated reviews (use templates and send reviews on autopilot)
- Financial reports (keep track of your financial operations)
- Cleaning management
- In-app and email notification
- Key management
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: Airbnb, HomeAway, Vrbo
Free Trial: 30 day free, no-risk trial. No credit card required.
Manage your listings and bookings across all platforms.
Synchronisation/Connections: Synch your availability, property details and rates with all major channels. Lodgix also supports the importing and exporting of iCal calendar data.
- Online bookings
- Credit card processing
- Automated guest communication
- Enquiry management
- WordPress plugin
- Facebook integration app
- Document creation
- Digital signatures
- Quickbooks sync
- Guest insurance
- Property owner management accounts and statements
- MailChimp email marketing synchronisation
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, Facebook, Flipkey, HomeAway, TripAdvisor & VRBO. 2-way connectivity with each.
Pricing: 2% of Net Booking Value (NBV), or fixed price per listing depending on client requirements (starting at around $20-30/listing
Set Up Fees: $250-1000 depending on the size of the client & onboarding requirements
Free Trial: Only for enterprise prospects, upon evaluation of sales team
Free Demo: Offered for 5+ listing prospects
Hostaway has become a market leader in marketing, sales, management, reporting and communication for vacation rental property managers. One of the largest marketplaces in the industry and deep integrations with Airbnb, VRBO, Expedia, HomeAway, Bcom, etc, property managers can increase exposure while saving time and money. Have a unique business model? We are the most versatile solution available. Trusted by thousands of property managers, Hostaway is known for stability, performance and service.
Synchronisation/Connections: Airbnb: 2-way connection, synchronizing content, images, rates & availability, special offers, discounts, reservations, messages. Booking: 2-way connection, synchronizing content, images, rates & availability, special offers, promotions, reservations, messages. Homeaway/VRBO: 2-way connection, synchronizing content, images, rates & availability, reservations, messages (via proxy email) Expedia: 2-way connection, synchronizing content, images, rates & availability, reservations, messages (via proxy email) Tripadvisor: 1-way connection, synchronizing content, images, rates & availability
Synchronisation Update Speed: Real-time
On-boarding Duration: 1-3 weeks
Onboard Training: Yes, training is offered as part of onboarding process, and also via support wiki, and frequent webinars
- Booking engine
- WordPress plugin
- Zapier plugin
- Unified inbox with advanced message automation system
- Staff management system
- Advanced financial reporting
- Tasks management system
- Payment & auto-payment system connected to Stripe & Braintree
- Guest reviews & auto-review system
- Mobile app with advanced notification system
- Support for coupons & discounts
- Support ical for reservations
- Public API
- Owner Statement
- Marketplace with over 50 apps and vacation rentals solutions, including but not limited to: Breezeway, Properly, Remotelock, BeyondPricing, Pricelabs, Wheelhouse, wishbox, chekin, Operto, AutoHost, Ximplifi, ICND, Noiseaware, TurnoverBNB, VRScheduler, Yourwelcome
- Support for Multi-unit Distribution onto all Major Channels
- Text (SMS) and WhatsApp Message Guest Support
- Rental Agreements Management
- Direct Booking Support for Upselling and Cross-selling
- Owner Date Blocks
Set Up Fees:
None (no set-up fees, no commissions, no extra fees)
Up to 5 listings 80€/month
Up to 10 listings 130€/month
Up to 20 listings 190€/month
Up to 50 listings 270€/month
Up to 100 listings 350€/month
Up to 200 listings 430€/month
Up to 400 listings 500€/month
Mobile Apps: Yes (cleaning, reception, maintenance, owners and guests)
Request a demo and discover the full potential of our solutions while sharing screen with our sales agents. Being one of the most complete systems in the market, if you wish to see everything the demo lasts about 2hrs.
A free 30-day trial is available
With over 45 years of experience developing business management softwares, Icnea debut in the vacation rental niche in 2005 with the launch of its Property Management System specialized in vacation rentals, later on integrated with its own channel manager (2007).
Our all-in-one solution unites decades of experience developing quality softwares with our direct knowledge in hospitality industry, and proposes various solutions to allow property managers centralizing every aspect of the business using the most modern technologies.
Synchronisation Update Speed: Instant
On-boarding Duration: 2 weeks average, but depends on the number of properties
• PMS – Manage in extreme detail properties, prices, reservations, human resources, communication with guests and owners, traditional off-line channels, guest and owner administration, on-line payments, experiences and much much more... everything from one single software.
• Channel Manager – Synchronize your vacation rental properties in all the channels you want, differentiate your offer per OTA, penetrate new markets and multiply bookings connecting with channels from all over the world.
• Apps and extranets – Exploit our in-house technology to improve business efficiency, overall quality of work and user experience for reception, cleaning and maintenance personnel, owners, and guests with our dedicated APPs.
• iFrame/Booking engine – Integrate our iFrame in your website and receive direct reservations through our booking engine!
• Integrations - Bring your vacation rentals to the era of technology with our integrations and simplify, automate, speed up and improve various aspects of your business. Each partner was selected to guarantee absolute quality and reliability.
• Training and customer support – Video tutorials and one-to-one training available. Contact with our experts to learn how to exploit the full potential of our software anytime you need, customer service is included in the monthly rate.
• Web Solutions – You don’t have a website? Develop it with Icnea! Choose from one of our templates, programmed from head to toe, or ask us to develop a totally custom website.
• Owners Portal PRO – Involve your owners and let them participate actively in the creation and management of their own listings. Configure each owner to differentiate their range of action and discover unexplored business opportunities.
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: Direct two-way connection (prices/availability/reservations and listing when they accept it) with more than 40 OTAs such as: Booking.com, Airbnb, Tripadvisor, VRBO, TravelStaytion, Holidu, Homelike, HomeToGo, Expedia, Rentalia, Locasun, Belvilla, Agoda, Atraveo, e-Domizi, Atrapalo, Spain-Holidays, Logitravel, Iberimo, and many more…!
Availability connection using iCal available with any channel.
Support: 24/7 Support from agents around the world
Deal: $50 Credit
Pricing: From 15,20€
Set Up Fees: None
Free Trial: 14 days, no credit card required
Free Demo: Yes. Start your free trial and request a demo.
Onboard Training: Yes
Mobile App: Yes
With Cloudbeds you can list your property on 300+ online booking channels around the world, including the most popular vacation rental websites like Airbnb, HomeAway, VRBO, TripAdvisor and Booking.com.
The average property increases revenue by 20% and saves four hours of work a day with Cloudbeds.
After years of studying the specific needs of vacation rental managers and owners, we designed a property management software to help increase conversions and cut down on manual tasks.
Cloudbeds' software is incredibly simple and easy-to-use, meaning you can get up and running seamlessly. And best of all? You’re assigned to an implementation coach committed to your success.
Connections: Cloudbeds lets you manage all the channels you need in real-time.
Synchronsation: Your availability and rates are always in sync. When a room is booked, the Cloudbeds Channel Management technology instantly updates all the other channels you’re listed on and removes the sold room from their available inventory.
- Property Management System
- Booking Engine
- Revenue Management
- Financial Reporting
- Integration with numerous apps and payment methods
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, VRBO and many more.
Pricing: Sliding Scale ($6.50 per unit / 10 units)
Free 15 Day Trial
The most powerful channel management software available - Tokeet gives you complete control in an effortless environment.
Designed to be the most advanced and user friendly channel manager on the market. Tokeet has API integrations with the most important channels like Airbnb, Booking.com, and Expedia so you can utilize all the most advance features of each. Setup is fast and we provide lots of helpful instructions to make it easy.
Synchronization with the top channels is automatic and instant. Instant booking notification means all channels are updated within seconds of a booking. Sleep easy knowing Tokeet is in full control and all your channels are up to date.
Listing Sites/Partner Channels include Agoda, Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, FlipKey, Holiday Lettings, HomeAway and VRBO.
Tokeet's Advance Rate Management gives you maximum control over your rates and provides some of the most sophisticated tools on the market. You can also use our Rategenie add-on product which is the newest and most advanced dynamic pricing tool available. Increase your revenue up to 30%+ with Rategenie.
Smoobu is the All-in-One Software for Short-Term & Vacation Rentals.
Smoobu syncs bookings, availability and prices automatically and in real time. One subscription, all tools and pay per listing model! Channel Manager, PMS, Website Builder, Booking Engine, Dedicated Guest Guide, CRM, Calendar Widget, Automation Tools & Templates, Centralised Communications, Custom Invoicing, Online Check-In, Shared Accounts, as well as a Full API access. 14 days free trial. No credit card required, no setup fees, no commissions, no minimum duration.
Over 70.000 listings worldwide. Over 400 5-star reviews. Over 60% of the team is support dedicated. Our team speaks 7 different languages and is available 6 days a week via phone, chat and/or email.
Developed by hosts, to hosts. From leadership to the support teams, Smoobu is developed by hosts just like you.
Airbnb (2w): Availability, rates, fees, discounts, messaging.
Booking.com (2w): Availability, rates, messaging.
VRBO/FeWo-Direkt/Abritel: Rates (2w), availability (ical).
Expedia: Availability, rates.
Agoda (2w): Availability, rates.
Trip.com (2w): Availability, rates.
Vacation-Apartments/Traum Ferienwohnungen (2w): Availability, rates.
Atraveo (2w): Availability, rates.
TUI Villas (2w): Availability, rates.
E-Domizil (2w): Availability, rates.
TOMAS (2w): Availability, rates, fees, discounts, messaging.
Synchronisation Update Speed: In real time
On-boarding Duration: Nearly immediate
Additional Services: Integrations with Stripe, PayPal, Sumup, Pricelabs, Beyond, Wheelhouse, Chargeautomation, Swikly, Chekin.com, Nuki, KeyNest, AVS, Minut, Operto, Rental Ninja, Properly, Doinn, Turnoverbnb etc.
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: Over 100 Channels. Airbnb (Preferred software partner), Booking.com (Connectivity partner), VRBO/FeWo-Direkt/Abritel (incl. price sync), Expedia, Agoda, Trip.com, Vacation-Apartments/Traum Ferienwohnungen, Atraveo, TUI Villas, E-Domizil, Case Vacanza, Travanto, TOMAS, Book A Houseboat, Tripadvisor and any other channel which is iCal integrated.
When it comes to OTA connections, settling for 2nd best is a risky business. Choose reliability. Get better connections. We're the specialised leading channel manager for over 160,000 worldwide rentals!
Automatically sync and update your listings on 60+ booking websites with the most reliable channel manager on the market. We've been perfecting our channel connections for 6 years so you can save time, prevent double bookings and take your vacation rental business to the next level.
Why so many large and small property managers trust us:
- Instant, secure and reliable 2-Way API connections with top OTAs. Sends property availability, rates, restrictions to channels. Retrieves reservations and requests from the the OTAs.
- Automatic (fast and easy) listing creation and updates incl. descriptions, images, amenities and policies with all leading listing sites incl. Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, Trip.com, Vrbo, Agoda, TripAdvisor and more.
- Automated content quality check and improvement guidelines, to ensure high inventory performance in the OTAs out of the gate. All channel amenities and feature values supported - to add to those available in your PMS.
- Support for multi-unit and property clustering for hotel-like distribution.
- Pricing Management options: Price per Night, Length of Stay, Discounts, Extra Guest and Occupancy pricing, Refundable and Non-refundable Rates to OTAs, mark-up for all sites, Restrictions incl. Changeover Days and more. Support for mid and longterm prices and bookings.
- Batch Booking.com Promotions creation and management.
- Property content pull from Airbnb and icCAL import/ export available.
- Reservation payment processing with Stripe.
Large and small OTAs choose us as their preferred partner!
Rentals United is top-tier partner with all leading OTAs:
- Booking.com Premier Partner
- Airbnb Preferred Partner
- HomeAway Preferred Partner
- Agoda Innovative Partner
- TripAdvisor Preferred Partner
Connect to us via your PMS (we partner with around 50 leading PMS), or connect via API or just use us, manually (you must have 10+ rentals). We help hundreds of property managers to change software every month... Come to speak to us! We're a very friendly team!
iPro provides an innovative cloud based CRM based booking management system that simplifies and streamlines operations. By automating your business workflows iPro can help you process more bookings with less work.
Our platform automates the mundane administration tasks and provides a consistent guest experience.
The powerful CRM will ensure every lead is tracked and verified and taken along the sales line, either to booking or close.
- Automated payment reminders & transactions
- Automated guest emails
- Automated guest upsells
- Unified Inbox
- Automated two-way synchronisation with over 60 channels (Airbnb,
- Booking . com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor
- Unique Agency Branding on all communication
- Lead Generation and Management Tools
- Manage entire guest journey from first contact to departure and beyond
- Guest Portal
- Owner Portal
- Analytics & Reporting
- Website Builder
- Website Plugins
- Open API for website & 3rd party integrations
- Property Manager Module
By implementing iPro and utilising the tools available you should have an automated process for each and every booking with the goal in mind that the guest doesn’t need to call you. However the real win is making it simple for those guests who enjoy human to human to interaction feel welcomed to call if needed.
You will be able to advertise your portfolio on more sites and process more bookings without the need to increase your team or for your customer service levels to drop.
Put simply iPro increases your productivity, it increases your bookings, it increases team morale and drives more PROFIT to the business.
Our platform is ideal for Agencies with at least 25 properties and is perfect for the enterprise market of 350+ properties whether you are renting Villas, Cottages, Apartments or Lodges.
On-boarding Training: Unlimited support and training for all customers, 8 week Learn 2 Master iPro Training Programme included.
Quick Channel Manager Comparison Guide
Free Demo: Yes
On-boarding Training: 2 Weeks
The Avantio Channel Manager offers more than 70 portals for connections, fully integrated with PMS.
Synchronisation/Connections: 2 way connection with main OTAs: Booking.com, HomeAway and Airbnb
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: Booking.com, HomeAway, Airbnb, Hometogo, Expedia, Tripadvisor, Ferienhausmiete, Traum Ferienwohnungen, Muchosol, Holidu, e-domizil, Everystay, Spain-Holiday, Vacancesweb, Travelfactory, MagicStay, VRBO, MyHomeIn, Travelopo, Cuddlynest
Pricing: From £20 per month
Free Demo: Yes
No set up fees or contracts
Free Trial: Yes
YOUR EXPERIENCES MATTER. This is our ethos, and it is at the heart of everything we do.
Bookster provides software and services for holiday rental managers, including a property management system, channel manager, custom and template websites and SEO services.
We focus on providing a great experience for you, your team, your guests and your owners.
From the moment you register, you'll see that Bookster has simplified and automated many of the processes for you, which are reliable, and really work.
Ideal for property managers with 1 property up to 500 properties, specialising in holiday lets & vacation rentals. Our tools’ capabilities grow in-line with your increased business needs.
Synchronisation/Connections: 2 way connections with Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, Rentals United plus others which synchronise bookings, availability and content. Our Channel Manager can sync availability, content, images, rates, floor plans, services, amenities AND MORE!
Synchronisation Speed: Real-time (Instant)
- Automated payment collection
- Automated damage deposit collection and refund
- Automated guest notifications
- Email Marketing
- Market Data Summary
- Secure Owner log-in & Owner Statements
- Secure Guest Area
- Secure Cleaner & Maintenance log-in
- SEO tools & services
- Book Direct tools
- Sales and Management analytics
- Accounting & financial reports
- Yield Management
- Promos, Discounts, Upsells
- Custom & template websites
- Open API
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: Bookster works with 60+ local, global and specialised channels using both direct 2-way API connections and iCal. This includes Airbnb, Booking.com, TripAdvisor and HomeAway as well as more specialised channels like VisitScotland and MisterB&B.
Onboarding Duration: 24 hours although this depends on the channel and the individual needs of the property manager.
Onboarding Training: Full onboarding training is provided - NO CHARGE Unlimited training and service is provided at no extra cost.
Free Demo: Yes
To learn more about the many ways Guesty's platform can help your property management business, you are invited to a free one-on-one session with one of Guesty's experts.
Guesty’s advanced platform provides the critical features needed to simplify the operations of short-term property management, with the power of automation, an extensive integrations marketplace, and seamless distribution across more than 60 channels.
Offering a robust channel manager, multi-calendar, unified inbox, mobile app, 24/7 guest communication services and more, this comprehensive cloud-based system centralizes data from all your listings, reservations and guests on a single dashboard.
Whether you’re a small business looking to scale or an established business looking to optimize your occupancy and operations, Guesty will help you decrease time spent on repetitive tasks and increase your revenue.
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: Airbnb, Booking.com, Agoda
Free Trial: 30 day free trial for new clients.
Free Demo: Yes. Contact our sales team for a free demo.
HiSITE is HiRUM’s leading Channel Manager Solution, allowing you to effortlessly connect your property to all of the world’s most prominent online booking channels and making it visible and available to travellers around the world!
Your property’s availability and rates are updated in real-time across all channels, including Online Travel Agents (OTAs), Global Distribution Systems and Metasearch Channels. This ensures you maximise your booking revenue potential by connecting to the entire booking ecosystem and eliminates the risk of overbooking. Make the most of guests’ online booking habits today!
As a fully cloud-based system that allows access from any device, it’s easy to see why properties around the world choose HiSITE as their Channel Manager!
Synchronisation/Connections: Our two-way integration allows for your live availability to automatically upload directly from your PMS/CRS and to receive reservations from all leading online channels including Airbnb, HomeAway, Trip Advisor Vacation Rentals, Booking.com and Expedia. Instant synchronisation of rates & availability, bookings, stop sells, rate plans, CTA, CTD, and other content such as property and room type details, amenities and images.
Synchronisation Update Speeds: Real-time (Instant)
On-boarding Duration: Same day (as little as 2 hours to set up)
• Website Design (Vacation Rental & Motel/Hotel/Resort site design and templates).
• HiRUM Property Management System (PMS) which is fully integrated with our Channel Manager.
• HiRUM Anywhere IOS/Android Mobile Apps which will assist you in running your vacation rental business from your desktop, your tablet, your phone- your choice!
• Intuitive Pricing (IP) – Intuitive Pricing allows you to set rules to ensure your rooms are always listed at the best price, without you even having to log in. You can adjust rates and close out channels based on your preferences.
• Marketing Reach Program – Getting in front of your customers when they are looking to book their travel is of utmost importance for any property. That’s where HiRUMS’s Marketing Reach Program comes in. Our experts will fully manage your online reputation through guest reviews, social media posts including Facebook and Instagram, as well as keep you up to date on your online performance through detailed reports and analytics.
• Online Promotional Tools – Use our promotional tools to create urgency, increase awareness and drive bookings. From promotional codes to stay-pay offers, HiSITE Channel Manager makes it all possible.
• Analytics & Comprehensive Reporting – Our powerful analytics help you to make informed business decisions, based on insight, not gut feels. These reports can help you see your business performance at any point in time, as well as predict future trends in your business.
• End of Month Services – Book your break away and let our expert team process your end of month for you, so you can sit back and relax.
Listing Sites/Partners Channels: Airbnb, HomeAway, AADX, Agoda, Asia Web Direct, Away.com, BedandBreakfastWorld.com, Book Easy Tourism Solutions, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, C trip, Ebookers, Expedia, Flight Centre, Gta, Hooroo, Hotel Club, Hostels.com, Hostelbookers.com, Hostelworld.com, Hotels.com, Hotels Combined, Ignite Travel Group, Jetstar, Lastminute.com, Latestays.com, Leisure.com, The Lido Group, My Bookings, Need it Now, Not 1 night, Orbitz, Qantas, Quickbeds, Rewards Corp, Roamfree.com, Sabre Travel Network, Stay247.com, The AOT Group, The Hotel Network, Travel.com.au, Travel Click, Travelocity, Trip Advisor, Villas.com, Wotif.com, OZbreaks, Zuji
Pricing: Commission Based
Set Up Fees: Yes
On-Boarding Training: Yes
Translating the complexities of vacation rental inventory into high-performing listings on Expedia and Booking.com and Airbnb takes special expertise. Lexicon is the only channel partner providing a powerful combination of data translation, content curation, and channel marketing services.
Synchronisation/Connections: Availability, rates, restrictions, inventory, content
Synchronisation Update Speeds: 2 mins
On-boarding Duration: 2-4 Weeks
Additional Services: Revenue Management Rate Strategy
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: Expedia, Booking.com, Airbnb
Pricing: From 15 USD/month
Set Up Fees: No set up fees
Free Trial: Yes, 14 days free trial
Free Demo: Yes, free demo with one of our dedicated advisors
Nuevah offers all-in-one solutions especially made for Independent Hotels and Vacation Rentals.
Established in 2014 serving thousands of happy clients all over the world.
Synchronisation/Connections: Automatic 2-way & real time integration through APIs (availability + rates) + iCal calendars for some channels.
Synchronisation Update Speed: Real time, instant updates
On-boarding Duration: 1-2 hours
On-boarding Training: Nuevah offers free on-boarding sessions and training. We also provide advice on how to best optimize the system for the individual property's needs.
• Cloud front desk system: Simple and Mobile system to manage all your bookings anywhere.
• Stylish and commission-free booking system on property website and facebook page.
• Channel Manager with real time synchronization and 1 Calendar to manage all reservations, rates & availability.
• Mobile Apps with Housekeeping.
• Owners portal for Property Management Companies.
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: Over 100 channels including: AirBnB, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Wimdu, House Trip, HomeAway, Holiday Velvet, FlipKey, 9Flats, Gay-Ville, Amsterdam bed and breakfasts, Apartments Unlimited, Be My Guest, Erfgoed, Loving Apartments, Only Apartments, Flat Club, BedAndBreakfast.eu, Despegar.Com, Hotel.de/Hotel.info, HotelBeds, HRS, Lastminute, Orbitz, HostelWorld Group, HostelsClub, HostelBookers, Atrapalo, BBPlanet, I Castelli, Vashotel, SleepingIn, Feratel, Tablethotels, Easytobook, Ostrovok, Hotusa, eLong (Expedia), TravelRepublic, 101 hotels, ItalyHotels (Federalberghi), Capri Online, Bed-And-Breakfast.it, Bronevik, GardaPass, Positano.com (Caprionline), ItalyTraveller (Caprionline), Capri.it (Caprionline), Capri.net (Caprionline), Mr and Mrs Smith, HotelInn, TheBestSpaHotels, Booking Piemonte, Bestday, JacTravel, Moena, Italcamel, HotelsCombined, MaxMind, Prestigia, Malapronta, Charme & Relax, Lovevda, HotelDO (Bestday), Aja, Ozon Travel, UTS Travel (Hotelbook), LiForYou, TopHotels, SunHotels, Dimore D'Epoca, CBooking, WorldWide Hotel Link (WHL), SpeedyBooker, Specialhotels.nl (MaxMind), Agriturismo.net, Idyltrip, VeronaBooking, Dolomiti.org, LanghePass, Elba Promotion, Restel (Hotusa), SignaTours, DataHotel.Net, AdamelloSki (pontedilegnotonale.com), Zabroniryi.ru, Dobovo.com, Sirmionehotel, Acase.ru, Svoy Hotel, Salento.it, Waytostay, InItalia, Splendia, TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals, Generic Calendar, Traveloca, Holiday Lettings
Pricing: From €13 per month
Free Trial: 14 Days
Free Demo: Yes
Octorate Channel Manager
Synchronisation/Connections: xml connections with the most important OTAs
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: 120+
Airbnb Premium Partner
Booking.com Premium Partner Plus
Pricing: $59 per month for Pro Plan - full access to all features and all booking channels available.
Free Trial: 2 Weeks Free Trial (no credit card required)
Sirvoy has a powerful channel manager that has direct connections with all major booking channels, such as Booking.com, Expedia.com, Agoda.com, Hostelworld, TripAdvisor Instant Booking and Google Hotel Ads.
Synchronisation/Connections: Using our iCal import/export feature, you can automatically keep your availability up-to-date on Airbnb, Homeaway, VRBO, 9flats, and other vacation rental sites that support the iCal format.
• Booking engine on your site
• 20+ languages supported
• WordPress plugin
• Facebook page booking engine
• Customised input fields
• New booking alerts
• Review-your-booking feature
• Multiple booking engines
• Payment processing & invoicing
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: Direct connections with all major booking channels such as Booking.com, Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Agoda.com, Hostelworld, HotelSpecials, TripAdvisor Instant Booking and Google Hotel Ads.
Using our iCal import/export feature, you can automatically keep your availability up-to-date on Airbnb, Homeaway, VRBO, 9flats, and other vacation rental sites
Pricing: Starting at 69€/month. Monthly, trimestral and annual plans available.
Set up Fees: None
Free Demo: Yes
Mobile App: Yes
Training: Advice: 1 hour/month; support: 24/7
Tatou is a French latest generation tool for Property Manager and Owner ! (available in English)
We work with 400 owners and we have been created by professionals of the short-term rental. We use the latest technologies.
Our vision: efficiently manage its short-term rental in one powerful tool.
You will earn 40% occupancy by reducing your working time by 80%.
Synchronisation Update Speed: Real-time
• Guest Planner organizational dashboard
• Mobile App for Android and IOS
• Revenue management
• Guided Setup by an Onboarding team. Training by Connectivity and Account Managers
• Integration with Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: Booking.com, Airbnb, HomeAway network (including VRBO, Homelidays, Abritel, OwnersDirect), Expedia network, Agoda, Tourico, Atraveo, TUI Villas, Flat4Day, ApartmentsApart, GoHolidayLets, VacAgent, ByDays, Wuking, MisterBNB, TripVillas, Hostelworld, LaComunity, Tripadvisor network (including FlipKey/HolidayLettings/Housetrip), Ostrovok, Wiflap, Perfect Visit, MagicStay, Handiscover, Ctrip, Innclusive, HeyBnb, Locasun, Despegar, Rent Private Villas, CanadaStays, ClickStay, Maeva, Hoppify, BeApartment, Szallaskeres, ParadiseTerra, Travelstaytion, Traum-Ferienwohnungen, BnBHero, E-Domizil, HomeToGo, Spain-Holiday, Travelopo, GlampingHub, EveryStay, BTU, Booking Lettings, Travel Compositor. +50 !
Free Trial: It is completely free to sign up to TravelNest.
Free Demo: If you would like a demo of our product please get in touch.
Set-Up Fees: There's no set-up fee, no contract, and no cancellation or penalty fees if you decide to leave (although we really hope you don’t!)
Training: Our dedicated, UK based sales team is on hand to offer support and guidance throughout the onboarding process. We also offer realtime chat, demos, and onboarding assistance calls - whatever you need to get started!
Need more bookings for your holiday let?
Our user-friendly software helps owners boost bookings by improving the visibility and quality of their listings. TravelNest enables owners to set up, manage and optimise their property listings across more than 30 top booking websites, all from a single dashboard.
We partner directly with the big six (Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and TUI) plus numerous affiliate sites like FlipKey, HolidayLettings, Priceline, and VRBO to name just a few. We’ll get your holiday let seen by millions of people and help you turn unsold dates into guests.
Synchronisation/Connections: Secure and reliable connections to our channels, syncing detailed property information including full descriptions, photos and amenities as well as availability, rates and bookings. We can also support a one-time import of availability from iCal.
Synchronisation Update Speeds: Instant rates and availability updates.
On-boarding Duration: It is quick and easy to add a property to TravelNest. New properties can be added in minutes and once the property profile is complete and verified, can be pushed out to chosen channels within a couple of hours. Once a property profile is complete, the time to live depends on individual channels and is generally no longer than the following: Airbnb > 48 hours, HomeAway > 72 hours, TripAdvisor > 48 hours, Booking.com > 1 week and TUI > 48 hours.
• Expert advice on individual channel optimization to improve property performance and boost bookings
• Professional photos for your property
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: Airbnb, HomeAway network (including VRBO and Abritel HomeAway), Expedia network (including Travelocity, Hotwire, MrJet.se, Hotels.com, Egencia, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Lastminute.com, American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts, Wotif, ebookers.com, American Express Travel, American Express The Hotel Collection, Neckermann, Spies Tjareborg, Thomas Cook), TripAdvisor network (including Housetrip, Holidaylettings, FlipKey), Booking.com (including Priceline, Kayak and Agoda), TUI.
Pricing: 1 listing free forever. 5 listings $29.99 per month. Up to 50 listings $4.99 per listing. More than 50 listings, customized price.
Free Trial: Free for a month
Set-Up Fees: 0 - $50
Training: Get the advice and training needed from our team. Choose between email, phone, video call! We also offer 24/7 support.
Vacayz enables Hosts & Property Managers to update listing-related information on multiple Vacation Rental Platforms from one place.
Vacayz puts your property on the map.
Vacayz is defining a new category called digital knowledge management, which helps Hosts manage all of the public facts that they want Guests to know across the digital ecosystem. This Software lets hosts and vacation rental companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to many different platforms all over the globe. Listings, Calendars, Staff Manager, Automation tools, and Communication help Hosts around the globe facilitate digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive traffic, and increase Bookings.
Synchronisation/Connections: Multi-calendar, synchronization with more than 150 channels, availability, pictures, listings, descriptions, prices, rates, rules, WE SYNC EVERYTHING!
On-boarding Duration: Up to 3 days
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: more than 155 channels, including booking.com, airbnb.com, expedia.com, homeaway.com, tripadvisor.com, overnight.com, 9flats.com, vrbo.com, agoda.com, hostelworld.
Pricing: From $9.60-$16.20 per month ex VAT (over 2 years). 25% discounts for 1 year. 40% discounts for 2 years.
The Xotelia channel manager operates in over 81 countries and managing over 34,000 properties for over 3,000 clients.
Synchronisation/Connections: iCal connection. Availability calendars. Rates. Offers.
• Completely customisable website booking engine (iframe integration)
• Facebook booking button.
• Comprehensive reservation statistics tool (occupancy rate, distribution of bookings per website, booking lead in, duration and average price of the stay).
Listing Sites/Partner Channels: 9Flats, Agoda, Airbnb, Alterkeys, BeMate, BedandBreakfast.eu, BedyCasa, Booking.com, CharmandTraditions, CleVacances, Cybevasion Dormis, Ebab, Expedia, Flipkey, France Voyage, Giteo, Gomio, HomeAway, HostelBookers, HostelsClub, HostelWorld, Hotel.de, HotelBeds, HRS, LateRooms, MagicStay, MediaVacances, Misterbnb, MorningCroissant, OnlyApartments, Orbitz, Ostrovok, OwnersDirect, PandaBed, RentalHouses, Roomorama, RSVPChalets, Splendia, TopRural, TravelMob, TravelRent, TripAdvisor, VacationKey, VoyagePrive, Way To Stay, Weekendesk, WeekendHotel, Wimdu, YourSpainHostel.
Zeevou is an award-winning Channel Manager, Property Management System and Booking Engine that automates almost all areas of your short-term rental business, optimises processes, and minimises human error.
Synchronisation/Connections: Over 200 Channels (Two-Way Connection): Rates & Availability from Zeevou to All Channels and Booking Import to Zeevou. Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, Homeaway, TripAdvisor, VRBO, Zeevou Direct, Here to Help, Speedybooker, Agoda, Ctrip, Google Hotel, Traveloka, Hotelscombined, SilverDoor, Situ, Homelike and a lot more.
Synchronisation Update Speed: Real-time Synchronisation
Onboarding Duration: If the organisation set-up is completed, creating a property takes 1-2 minute(s) and mapping another few minutes.
Onboarding Training: Onboarding sessions are conducted online, one-to-one with screen sharing for free.
- Free committed partner ticketing system within the system
- Online chat via website, Facebook, and Whatsapp
- Webinars every three weeks to update Partner Hosts (customers) on new optimisations and additions to the system and to receive feedback in a friendly atmosphere. We consult with Zeevou's Partner
- Hosts to plan the development of the features most required.
Additional Property/Reservation Management Services:
- Integrations with Elavon, FirstData, PayPal, ClickSend, Signable, SagePay, Worldpay, PriceLabs, Beyond Pricing, Stripe, Xero, KeyNest, etc. for full automation
- SEO-friendly direct booking website including a booking engine and customisable in terms of content and design (all changes are applied in real time), as well as add-ons, promotions and vouchers
WordPress Plugin forwards to the booking engine right from your existing WP website
- Access to commission-free booking platforms
- Automated 5-step booking confirmation process (Throughout the process, you can gather a GDPR-compliant email list for future marketing use.)
- Centralised multi-unit calendar
- Automated 3-D secure links for payments
- Automated security deposits
- Automated remote check-in system
- Full Unified Inbox (Email & SMS)
- Domain white-labelling
- Real-time reporting (booking incomes, sales, monthly profit, occupancy percentage, bills and refunds)
- Housekeeping management
- Maintenance management
- Staff, owner and investor logins
- And a lot more!
Airbnb Channel Managers
Many smaller property managers will focus solely on a channel manager that works with Airbnb and seek tools to integrate their stock across it's network. An increasing number of channel managers now integrate direct API connections with Airbnb.
For vacation/holiday rental companies, this enhances and simplifies the synchronisation of rates, property details, booking notifications and availability settings.
Booking.com Connectivity Partners
As the biggest OTA in the short-term rental market, Booking.com is hugely popular amongst property managers worldwide.
Booking.com Connectivity Partners: Rentals United
What to consider when choosing a new channel manager
There are many areas you should be aware of when choosing a new vacation rental channel management provider for your property management company.
It's an important decision as, once signed up, it can become increasingly difficult to switch providers a year or two down the line when numerous properties have been established on one platform.
The best channel managers will also offer a property management and booking system to look after your guest reservations however before you sign up to a contract consider the following:
Do I actually need a channel manager?
If you simply need a tool to synchronise availability and bookings across OTA listings, your website and Google, you may find that iCal will fit your needs.
iCal is a universal format supported by large OTAs that allow property managers to stay organised across multiple calendars by importing/exporting other calendars. You can avoid the hassles of double bookings and cancellations, especially when using Instant Booking.
What is the minimum amount of properties that can be added to a channel manager?
HomeAway (e.g. VRBO, HomeAway) and TripAdvisor (e.g. Holiday Lettings, Flipkey) require a minimum of 5 properties to be added to a channel manager.
Is the company well established? What is their % level of up-time? Are there reviews on their site and externally? Capterra provides useful reviews for vacation rental software. The software should be cloud-based.
Many channel management suppliers will offer a free online demonstration to view the benefits and features of their product.
If you decide to leave the channel manager is it an easy process and will the data be yours to keep?
What it is you want to be synched? Do you need synchronisation of rates, listing content, images, offers and availability calendars and can your new supplier do all of this? Do they provide iCal synchronisation, 2-way or API connection? How regular is the synchronisation and speed?
Advanced Pricing Options
Can your prospective new channel manager provide important pricing options like price-per-night, weekend pricing or changeover days plus the ability to easily change your rates to cover channel fees?
If you already use a property management software, be sure that your new channel manager will be compatible. If not you may run into problems.
How many distribution providers do they work with and are they relevant to your target market? Some property managers are only concerned with distributing their properties across the big players like Airbnb, Booking, HomeAway and TripAdvisor. However there could be many specialist niche partners (e.g. location-specific, rural properties, family stays, gay-friendly or pet-friendly) that could be applicable to your property and result in bookings.
Price is obviously important but there are several questions aligned with this. Is there a free trial? What is the set up fee? Might it be cheaper to pay for 12 months up front? Does the supplier operate a commission percentage per booking pricing model or a fee per property? What are the payment terms?
Is the supplier located in your country or continent? Most channel managers will connect to the global OTAs but can they provide specialist knowledge and distribution to channels relevant to your region?
What is the average time taken to 'on-board' your properties before they are published live? What level of support is provided to help you through the process? Is there a minimum amount of properties you need to register?
Training & Support
Close support is key. Your channel manager should not only offer you sufficient initial training during the on-boarding stage, but also provide regular on-going support to learn about product updates.
Most suppliers now offer platforms with extra services for a busy property manager. Does the company provide other services like website builder, booking engine, reservation management, CRM, analytics tools or dynamic pricing? What payment gateways are supported?
List of Other Vacation Rental Channel Managers
There are scores of companies with channel manager software out there. The space has, for years, traditionally been for the hotel industry however an increasing number are now catering for vacation rental properties managers.
Here is a list of some to consider.
FeWo Channel Manager
Free To Book
My Booking Pal
My UK Travel
My VR Host
Short Term Stays
The Booking Porter